Date:      Wed, 7 Jul 1999 17:00:39 +0200
From:      Ladavac Marino <mladavac@metropolitan.at>
To:        'Amy Wennings' <amybsd@hotmail.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Xresources - bitmap? (xdm at startup)

	[ML]  I don't know whether they have customized the xdm to do
that.

	I have successfully used xv to paint a background picture on the
root window.  It was Chuck on the rock :)  I think I put it in Xsetup_0
or something like that (the file which starts the xconsole)--I don't
have the machine in front of me.

	/Marino