Date:      Thu, 3 Jun 1999 23:25:49 -0500
From:      Dennis Reiter <denny@reiters.org>
To:        "Jason L. Schwab" <jschwab@royal.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Printers

I acquired one of these a little while back. I haven't had too much time to
mess with it, but you'll want to install the apsfilter port.  It's pretty
mammoth -- lots of dependencies.  IIRC, I ended up telling the setup that
it was a Deskjet 500C, but I'm sure there's a better option.

 denny

Quoting Jason L. Schwab (jschwab@royal.net):

--
Denny Reiter				| denny@reiters.org