Date:      Tue, 26 Nov 2013 11:50:57 -0800
From:      "R. Tyler Croy" <tyler@monkeypox.org>
To:        freebsd-testing@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Offtopic] Anybody want to talk about Kyua/etc at FOSDEM 14?

--ULyIDA2m8JTe+TiX

Apologies if this is off-topic, but I run the Testing and Automation devroom at
FOSDEM and I certainly wouldn't mind if some folks from the FreeBSD testing
community came and spoke about what you all are working on here.

    <http://fosdem-devroom.org/wiki/Testing_and_Automation_%282014%29>;

The CFP is open for a few more days until the 30th (I might extend it if you need me to ;))

I'm personally interested the testing work that Julio has been heading up, but
I'm sure there are plenty of others who would be interested.

Cheers
- R. Tyler Croy
    Code: https://github.com/rtyler
 Chatter: https://twitter.com/agentdero