Date:      Thu, 22 Oct 2009 10:17:34 +0200 (SAST)
From:      sales@diamatrix.co.za (DiaMatrix Sales)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org (freebsd-questions@freebsd.org)
Subject:   , Your business guide to gain and growth #1

DiaMatrix

 Dial-Up "http://www.diamatrix.co.za/internet-connectivity/dial-up-packages.html", IS ADSL "http://www.diamatrix.co.za/internet-connectivity/is-adsl-packages.html", SAIX ADSL "http://www.diamatrix.co.za/internet-connectivity/saix-adsl-packages.html"

 Domain Registration "http://www.diamatrix.co.za" | Website Hosting "http://www.diamatrix.co.za/hosting/hosting-packages.html" | Web Development "http://www.diamatrix.co.za/website-design-services/services-offered.html"

 Email newsletter marketing "http://www.mylistmanager.co.za" | List management  "http://www.mylistmanager.co.za"| Bulk SMS Marketing "http://www.mylistmanager.co.za"

   "http://www.mylistmanager.co.za/cgi-bin/uls/uls_admin.cgi?register"

 Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter.

 Over the next few days you will be receiving the most exciting ideas ever seen in South Africa. In addition to the complimentary items we promised you, you can now learn how to grow your business to phenomenal heights, with a minimal amount of cost and effort. You’ll also get brilliant, but simple tips, tricks and ideas that any business owner can use as a portal to profit.

Time is Money!

, how much of your precious time is wasted on amending and updating your contact lists? Regain your hours of wasted time and generate income effortlessly! Current research tells us that having good communication channels with your customers can target you an additional 30% more business.

 did you know that statistics have proved, that by targeting your existing customers you can virtually double your sales overnight, as these customers have ALREADY purchased from you and know that you provide either a great product, or service. MyListManager strives to keep you automatically communicating with your existing customers and more importantly, helps you sign up new business quickly! You could increase your sales by 89% in 30 Days!

 Here is a Marketing Tip that will positively explode your sales!

I could go on forever about systems, programs and many things that you can do to become successful online, but email marketing is the one device I've found that works really well for me, and for a lot of other people too. It is just so simple – anyone can do it, even someone with limited computer literacy.

The only way to make email marketing work for you, , is to follow up. Without a good follow up, you're up the creek without a paddle. You need to follow up with your prospects on a regular basis. I can help you to automate your entire follow-up procedure, free up your time and explode your sales with the minimum amount of effort but producing extraordinary results! Impress your prospects with response speed and keep them hooked – watch your profits explode! To show you how convinced I am that this WILL work for you, I am offering you a unlimited time trial* at absolutely no cost to you. Try it out and let me know how well it worked for you! "http://www.mylistmanager.co.za/cgi-bin/uls/uls_admin.cgi?register"

I hope that you have enjoyed your first lot of tips and tricks and hope that you will make full use of your complimentary items.

In your next newsletter you can look forward to getting some great advertising & business tips that will reveal simple ways to boost your sales.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions or queries by replying to this email. I look forward to hearing from you.

Have a great business day!

 MYLIST MANAGER

 Email marketing taken

 to a new level

 Bulk Emailing

 Bulk Sms’ing

 Autoresponders

 Subscriber Management

 Community’s

 Blogs

 Article Central

 Subscribe Central

 www.mylistmanager.co.za  "http://www.mylistmanager.co.za"

 WEBSITE HOSTING

 Bronze Package, our most popular SME Package.

 Hard Disk Quota 1 000 MB

 Monthly Traffic 2 000 MB

 25 email accounts

 Includes

Autoresponders

Webstats

Database facility

 Webmail

 Email Spam Filter

 Anti-Virus Scanning
 For only R125.00 Ex Vat pm

 Click here to find out more

 WEBSITE DESIGN SERVICES

 Leaders in the design of Content Management Systems (CMS)

 Click here to view our Portfolio "http://www.diamatrix.co.za/website-design-services/our-portfolio.html"

 Click here to request a Quotation "http://www.diamatrix.co.za/website-design-services/quotation-request.html"

  "http://www.mylistmanager.co.za/cgi-bin/uls/uls_admin.cgi?register"

 Until the next time,

Regards,

Wayne Diamond.

 © 2008 DiaMatrix. 	 All Rights Reserved.

  1 Zuid Street | Johannesburg | South Africa | 2192

  Tel: 0861 100 698 | Fax: 0866 862 444

 sales@diamatrix.co.za "mailto:%20sales@diamatrix.co.za"

  www.diamatrix.co.za "http://www.diamatrix.co.za"

 www.mylistmanager.co.za "http://www.mylistmanager.co.za"