Date:      Thu, 27 Jan 2011 01:31:55 -0800
From:      Brian DeFreitas <briandef@securityishard.com>
To:        Konstantin Vasilyev <konstantin.vasiliev@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem with freebsd-update on 7.3-RELEASE

Konstantin Vasilyev wrote:
> I know about how freedsd-update work.
> I use for a long time.
> But I don't understand why is freebsd-update going to update
> > FreeBSD ota2.cellnetrix.com 7.3-RELEASE-p4 FreeBSD 7.3-RELEASE-p4
> > The following files will be updated as part of updating to 7.3-RELEASE-p4:...

Ah, I see the problem now.

The only thing I can think of is that your kernel and world might be out
of sync, but if you're used to freebsd-update that seems unlikely.

What's the output of 'freebsd-update IDS' ? I've had luck running that
to see what freebsd-update thinks is going on with the system.