Date:      Tue, 1 Dec 2009 08:52:07 -0800
From:      FW <forkandwait@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Freebsd macbook: Cut-and-paste in Icewm?

Greetings

Question -- I would like to have generic cut-and-paste in my icewm X
session, but I have the single button funky macintosh set up.  Is
there a tutorial on how to set this up?

I don't mind using the keyboard while I click and drag and whatever,
but I haven't a clue where to start...

(My macbook is now a freebsd machine with 90% of my favorite programs
built and running... =A0Yay! =A0 Thanks to the community and the list! =A0T=
get octave I needed to symlink f77->gfortran and use gmake instead of
make, but otherwise everything went swimmingly once I figured out
gpart.)

TIA!