Date:      Fri, 26 May 2017 11:40:06 +0200
From:      =?UTF-8?Q?=c5=81ukasz_W=c4=85sikowski?= <lukasz@wasikowski.net>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem with zpool remove of log device

Hi,

I cant remove log device from pool - operation ends ok, but log device
is still in the pool (bug?).

# uname -a
FreeBSD xxx.yyy.com 11.0-STABLE FreeBSD 11.0-STABLE #0 r316543: Thu Apr
6 08:22:43 CEST 2017     root@xxx.yyy.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/YYY  amd64

# zpool status tank
  pool: tank
 state: ONLINE
status: One or more devices are configured to use a non-native block size.
        Expect reduced performance.
action: Replace affected devices with devices that support the
        configured block size, or migrate data to a properly configured
        pool.
  scan: scrub repaired 0 in 22h21m with 0 errors on Thu May 25 02:26:36 2017
config:

        NAME                   STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        tank                 ONLINE       0     0     0
          mirror-0             ONLINE       0     0     0
            ada2p3             ONLINE       0     0     0
            ada3p3             ONLINE       0     0     0
        logs
          mirror-1             ONLINE       0     0     0
            gpt/tankssdzil0  ONLINE       0     0     0  block size:
512B configured, 4096B native
            gpt/tankssdzil1  ONLINE       0     0     0  block size:
512B configured, 4096B native

errors: No known data errors

When I try to remove log device operation ends without errors:

# zpool remove tank mirror-1; echo $?
0

But the log device is still there:

[...]

I'd like to remove it - how should I proceed?

--
best regards,
Lukasz Wasikowski