Date:      Tue, 10 Jul 2001 09:44:47 -0700
From:      "Greg Smith" <freebsd_mail@yahoo.com>
To:        "Nathan" <spivey@hub.cydonia.net>, mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: laptop as dual homed router

Nathan,

Let's see the output of

ifconfig

Also the output of

ipfw -a list

[or output from whatever packet filtering tool you are using]

I've been using my laptop/FreeBSD combo as a gateway to DSL for almost
a year now with no issues that the above output wouldn't resolve.

Of course, others have pointed out that maybe you have an undetected
hardware error as well, which dmesgs might point out.

Greg