Date:      Wed, 4 Nov 1998 13:17:24 -0500
From:      David Jeffers <jeffers@redrose.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   SB Vibra 16 - Luigi?

Anyone have a kernel config for this card? Somewhere in my web
travels I remember reading something by Luigi about this card
but I can't find it now. I think the source code has to be
patched or new values entered. This is not a PNP card but
one from 1995-6. Works fine in Linux :>

Also I need to define a new address for the sbxmidi port
0x330 is being used by my BusLogic scsi adaptor and
can't be changed (according to the documentation.)

Anyone using a SB16 Vibra card?

--
David Jeffers --------------
mailto: jeffers@redrose.net