Date:      Wed, 11 Sep 2013 15:56:35 -0400
From:      dnixon-lists-tech@nyclocal.net
To:        "FreeBSD virtualization" <freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org>
Subject:   bhyve and AMD

The bhyve site says, "AMD SVN support arrived on August 22nd, 2013
with FreeBSD svn r254677 and requires testing."

How can we tell which AMD processors are supported?  Would that be
the same AMD processors that are listed on the following page as
having "Rapid Virtualization Indexing Required to Run Hyper-V in
Windows 8"?

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/GPU120AMDRVICPUsHyperVWin8.asp=

Or is bhyve using a different feature of some AMD processors?

I'm a co-developer, with Aryeh Friedman, of a forthcoming possible
front end for bhyve.