Date:      Sun, 31 Jul 2005 12:52:56 -0700
From:      Brandon Fosdick <bfoz@bfoz.net>
To:        Jimmy Olgeni <olgeni@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Eterm transparency/shading problem

Jimmy Olgeni wrote:
> I just added OPTIONS support and your patch to the port, thanks!

I just updated the port and now I can't have more than one Eterm open at a time. When I try to open a second one it appears briefly and then exits before the prompt appears. It only outputs the following, but that's no different from before:

12:48 bfoz@poseidon~>Eterm
Eterm:  Warning:  Config file is designed for a newer version of Eterm
Eterm:  Warning:  Config file is designed for a newer version of Eterm
12:51 bfoz@poseidon~>

For the record, my theme.cfg file starts with <Eterm-0.9.3> so I have no idea what its complaining about.