Date:      Wed, 4 Nov 1998 20:46:53 -0800 (PST)
From:      Brian Tiemann <btman@ugcs.caltech.edu>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netscape crashes (was: Re: OSS sound support)

On Wed, 4 Nov 1998, Mike Smith wrote:

> If such a thing had been submitted, in a fashion obviously intended to
> keep it relatively quiet, do you think that anyone that knows anything
> is going to tell you one way or the other?
>
> Under the circumstances, this is something betwen the OSS folks and
> whichever developers they contacted.

	Well, okay-- fair enough (though they did offer to send me the
exploit as well).

	I was just trying to get an idea of where an announcement of a fix
might be made, since the OSS website isn't terribly up-to-date, and they
seem to have no mailing list for such things.

	I'll just hang around here and keep quiet. :P

Brian