Date:      Fri, 04 Apr 1997 20:43:43 -0700
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@plutotech.com>
To:        "Eric J. Chet" <ejc@bazzle.com>
Cc:        gibbs@plutotech.com, freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ahc errors after lite2 upgrade

This is your drive trying to tell you that it is starting to go bad.  It
had to retry a few times in order to get either a read or write to complete
successfully.  This doesn't have anything to do with the ahc driver other
then that it is properly retrieving the sense codes when your drive
reports an error.

--
Justin T. Gibbs
  FreeBSD: Turning PCs into workstations