Date:      Tue, 4 Jun 2002 11:02:26 +0300
From:      Roman Jasin <cityangels@mac.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   firewall+qpopper+stunnel

Thank you guys. So far this list proved to be very useful. Hopefully
someone can save me this time as well.
Even though it does works  on the client side, I'm getting the following
message: stunnel[155]: write: Broken pipe (32)
It could be due  qpopper+stunnel crossing firewall. I'm using stunnel to
be able to have secure pop3. Any ideas are welcome.

-Roma

Running:
stunnel 3.22 on i386-portbld-freebsd4.5 PTHREAD+LIBWRAP with OpenSSL
0.9.6a 5 Apr 2001
Qpopper version 4.0.3 (non-standalone)