Date:      Fri, 7 Mar 2014 10:17:04 -0500
From:      Thomas Hoffmann <trh411@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Cc:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Jean=2DS=E9bastien_P=E9dron?= <dumbbell@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Where to post working hardware configuration

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 7:50 AM, Jean-S=E9bastien P=E9dron
<dumbbell@freebsd.org>wrote:

> On 06.03.2014 20:58, JEREMY COX wrote:
> > I saw the note about testing cairo 1.12 and posting working hardware
> > configurations. What is the best way of going about emailing this
> > information? I can post general information about my configuration but =
> > don't want to clog the threads with a bunch of logs and config files.
>
> Hello!
>
> The information you provided is enough for the cairo 1.12 CFT. I updated
> the cairo results table [1] and the supported hardware matrix [2] with
> your report.
>
> Thank you!
>
> [1] https://wiki.freebsd.org/Graphics#Cairo_1.12_testing
> [2] https://wiki.freebsd.org/Graphics#Video_cards
>
> --
> Jean-S=E9bastien P=E9dron

I had sent this info on my success with cairo-1.12  a couple weeks ago, but
it seems to have gone unnoticed:

- CURRENT (r260689 - r262336)
- amd64
- new Xorg (1.12.4)
- nVidia GeForce 8800M GTS
- nv driver (from x11-drivers/xorg-drivers)
- x11-wm/i3 (build/run cairo dependency)

No problems to report with this setup.