Date:      Tue, 31 Oct 2000 16:05:17 +1030
From:      "James" <smokey@adl.ussr.net>
To:        "Andy Farkas" <andyf@speednet.com.au>, "James" <smokey@adl.ussr.net>
Cc:        <FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Installation problems with freebsd 4.1.1 - both ftp/local cd

Thanks for your reply - muchly appreciated :-)

I bought the cd of both 4.1, and then 4.1.1 (thats the one I'm having =
problems with) - from www.everythinglinux.com.au - after the problems =
I've been having with 4.1.1 - I thought I would rule out hardware =
problems, by attempting to install 4.1 - which is currently installing =
no problems!

I've already phoned the people at www.everythinglinux.com.au, and =
they're sending me a replacement cd, with a return envelope, so that I =
can send them the f**ked cd back :-))

*very happy that it proves that it wasn't a hardware problem*

regards

james