Date:      Wed, 13 May 2009 07:46:18 -0600
From:      "MJ Hewitt" <MJ.Hewitt@pcrcorp.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD 7.0 Boot Failure

Hello,

When I boot a Dell Optiplex 320 running FreeBSD 7.0 the boot sequence
hangs at USB3: OHCI version 1.0, legacy support if a keyboard is plugged
in. It will boot successfully if the keyboard is not plugged in until
after the boot sequence is completed.=20

=20

Normally this would not be that big of deal for most people, but I have
120 of these Dell machines running FreeBSD 7.0 and unplugging keyboards
before the boot sequence starts is rather problematic.=20

=20

Thank you,

=20

Matt Hewitt

President=20

Pacific Crest Research

801-866-1116 x111

801-866-0280 Fax

=20

Always ask for exactly what you want, you just might get it!

=20