Date:      Fri, 25 Oct 1996 16:11:26 -0200 (EDT)
From:      Joao Carlos Mendes Luis <jonny@mailhost.coppe.ufrj.br>
To:        jonny@mailhost.coppe.ufrj.br (Joao Carlos Mendes Luis)
Cc:        andrew@MNSi.Net, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: coexistance with DOS

#define quoting(Joao Carlos Mendes Luis)
// #define quoting(Kyle Hellewell)
// // Hi!  I'd like to know if it's possable to have freebsd coexist with Dos,
// // on one partition.  I know with Linux, it defaults to useing a boot disk
// // which makes this _very_ easy.  Will freebsd do the same, or can it be
// // told to boot only off a boot disk?
//
// As far as I know, easier than Linux...  :)
//
// The MBR load a program (BootEasy) to select which partition to
// boot from.

Oops...  Forget this.  I read partition and thought disk...

					Jonny

--
Joao Carlos Mendes Luis			jonny@gta.ufrj.br
+55 21 290-4698 ( Job )			jonny@cisi.coppe.ufrj.br