Date:      Wed, 26 Apr 1995 03:47:03 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        terry@freefall.cdrom.com
Cc:        ports@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Basic for /usr/ports/lang!  Rah rah rah!

"Let us not forget our roots.." :-)

Terry.  You say you have a nice little Basic stashed somewhere about
your person?  Gimme!  I think it's time we tried out the "The Robin
Hood Method" of free software development - start demanding source
code at sword point!  [to trembling CEO, cowering in chair] "You're
lucky we only forced you to sign over ONE source license this time,
Reebok boy!  But just you watch it, because *we'll always know where
to find you*!  We read Business Week!  Away men!  To Manzi's place!!"
[they exit cheering and yelling]

					Jordan