Date:      Mon, 11 Jan 2010 10:34:06 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        rrs@lakerest.net
Cc:        mips@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Merge update..

In message: <6DCE8DD6-5448-4917-84FD-A85EEC98115C@lakerest.net>
            Randall Stewart <rrs@lakerest.net> writes:
:
: On Jan 10, 2010, at 9:03 PM, M. Warner Losh wrote:
:
: > Greetings,
: >
: > I've got the bulk of the merging of projects/mips done.  userland
: > builds in both BE and LE modes.
: >
: > All of the kernels except XLR and SWARM.  XLR appears to require a
: > special tool chain.
:
: ???
:
: Warner... I did NOT use a special tool chain when building
: XLR.. it built with the standard mips chain that was in the
: tree as of 12/23...

XLR now builds, as does SWARM.  I'm close to calling an "all clear"
but want to test things one last time before I do.

Warner