Date:      Wed, 21 Feb 1996 16:41:52 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Wes Santee" <wsantee@wsantee.oz.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   cc in FreeBSD

Not sure if this question is apropos for the Questions list, but is
there a switch in the cc for FreeBSD (gcc 2.6.3, looks like) that
allows C++-style comments in a C source file?

I was given a stack of C source to compile and the whole thing is
commented using the C++ "whack-whack" comments (grrrrrr...).  Needless
to say, cc is complaining loudly and I couldn't find anything in the
cc man page except how to make cc *more* strict about ANSI compliance.

Thanks for any help!

Cheers,
--
( -Wes Santee <wsantee@wsantee.oz.net>  |                                )