Date:      Mon, 24 Jun 2002 18:36:14 -0400
From:      Klaus Steden <klaus@compt.com>
To:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   automated blackholing

Hi,

I've got a situation with one of my servers at work that gets script kiddies
attempting to use it as a warez repository. It worked once, for about three
days, but I guess the hostname/address is still in someone's list of good
targets. I've been using tcpd to block access, but I'm getting a little more
annoyed by now and would like to start blackholing these people as soon as
they attempt to connect.

I've got my list of hosts to refuse - what's the best way to automatically
disappear when one of them tries to connect?

thanks,
Klaus