Date:      Fri, 20 Dec 1996 02:22:17 -0800 (PST)
From:      Snob Art Genre <ben@narcissus.ml.org>
To:        Fred Adorno <fadorno@mail.gte.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PS/2 Mouse

On Fri, 20 Dec 1996, Fred Adorno wrote:

> I just installed the device for a MouseSystems PS/2 and config the
> kernel.  On boot it says "psm0 disabled, not probed".  Any solutions to
> this?  In dev dir it does list the device.

At the Boot: prompt at startup you need to give the flag -c for configure.
The boot will continue and then you'll get another prompt.  Enter v for
visual; you will be dumped into the device configuration utility.  It's
pretty much self-explanatory from there.  I don't remember the exact
keystrokes but the utility shows its commands at the bottom of the screen.

 Ben

The views expressed above are not those of the Worker's Compensation
Board of Queensland, Australia.