Date:      Fri, 22 Nov 1996 19:23:29 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Javier Martin Rueda <jmrueda@diatel.upm.es>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Driver for Intel EtherExpress Pro/10

> According to the handbook, when you do those things, someone will very likely
> contact you, but, so far, nobody has done that. So, I don't know if you have
> not seen it, if it is ok to include it in the source code tree, if I should d

We're not ignoring you at all, simply at COMDEX. :-) I actually did
talk to David about your driver, making a special point of noting that
you hadn't been replied to yet and that he should probably say
something to you once he plows through the 3000 email messages he's
going to have waiting for him when he gets back.

Believe me, we're very happy to see that someone is working on support
for this card and will discuss its integration just as soon as we're
back in front of our machines.  If nobody else does it, I will
bring your driver in.

Thanks!

						Jordan