Date:      Wed, 3 Jun 1998 06:10:05 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Michael V. Harding" <mvh@netcom.com>
To:        rkw@dataplex.net
Cc:        witr@rwwa.com, hetzels@westbend.net, gnb+fbs@itga.com.au, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Where to start CTM with 2.2.6-RELEASE CD?

If you can, use 'cvsup' - it takes only about 2.5 minutes to update
the system source tree on my system to bring it up to date.  You can
run it as often or as seldom as you like, and there is no sync problem
- it uses the existing sources.  Check the handbook.  You can also
specify the version number if you like.