Date:      Tue, 12 Jan 1999 15:07:33 -0500
From:      gkaplan <gkaplan@castle.net>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   telnet - modem

2.2.8 is installed on a machine that also contains w95. There is an
internal mode :(  a win-modem . I have an external modem attached to an
rs232 connector and dmesg reports: sio0 at 0x3f8-0x3ff irq 4 on isa
             sio0 type 16550a
             sio1 configured at irq 3 not found in bitmap of polled irqs
0
             sio1 not found at 0x2f8
Which are the configuration files that have to be initialized?
/etc/remote  ...?
Does setting of stty f /dev/cuaa0  duplicate some of the setup that
would be implemented through editing of /dev/cuaa0 ?
Where would I set the ip address for my isp?

This newbie thanks you for any assistance.