Date:      Thu, 14 Feb 2008 22:32:40 -0800
From:      Sam Leffler <sam@errno.com>
To:        Kevin Lo <kevlo@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Sepherosa Ziehau <sephe@freebsd.org>, Perforce Change Reviews <perforce@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: PERFORCE change 135425 for review

Kevin Lo wrote:
> Sepherosa Ziehau wrote:
>> http://perforce.freebsd.org/chv.cgi?CH=135425
>>
>> Change 135425 by sephe@sephe_zealot:sam_wifi on 2008/02/15 05:45:20
>>
>> 	Revert previous two changes.
>>
>> Affected files ...
>>
>> .. //depot/projects/wifi/sys/dev/bwi/if_bwi.c#17 edit
>> .. //depot/projects/wifi/sys/dev/bwi/if_bwi_pci.c#6 edit
>
> Is there anything wrong with loading bwi_v3 firmware module?
>
> 	Kevin

Using a module dependency to load the means firmware_get doesn't get
chance to do it as was intended.  I think the problem is really that we
need to fixup naming of bwi_v3.ko so the driver can locate it--either by
changing the name requested in the first firmware_get or possibly by
adding a symlink to the .ko.

	Sam