Date:      Fri, 20 Dec 1996 09:12:27 -0500
From:      Scott Morris <smorris@tsi.gte.com>
To:        Kenny <kbranco@ma.ultranet.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Internet e-Mail

At 08:20 PM 12/19/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Where can I find docs on setting up my FreeBSD machine so I can use my
>dynamic IP dial-up e-Mail account with my ISP?
>
>-kenny

        I do this using popclient and pine which are both on the CD. At
least it works very well on 2-1.5R. The config is very straight forward. I
had more trouble with PPP, if you've got that working the rest is a cake walk.

Scott Morris
GTE Telecommunication Services
smorris@tsi.gte.com
813-273-3917
*** My opinions do not necessarily reflect those of my employer. ***