Date:      Thu, 30 May 2013 09:15:25 +0100
From:      Andrew Turner <andrew@fubar.geek.nz>
To:        Matthew Alton <matthew.alton@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Cortex A50 Series?

On Wed, 29 May 2013 10:24:02 -0500
Matthew Alton <matthew.alton@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, everybody.  Is there any work underway to port FreeBSD to the ARM
> Cortex A-50 series 64-bit CPUs?  I would like to help with this.
>
> Thanks!

There is not support for AArch64 yet. I have started looking at it,
however this is still in the early stages as not all required
documentation was available from ARM, for example how to initialise the
MMU. I can figure out some of this from Linux but not the meaning of
some of the magic numbers they used.

Andrew