Date:      Thu, 20 Apr 2000 10:21:39 +0200
From:      Nash <nash@home.se>
To:        dervish@ikhala.tcimet.net
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: wwwcount-2.5

Hi,

I've been trying to install "wwwcount-2.5", but had several
difficulties. First of all, it  complains about the checksum of the
files and doesn't install anything unless you supply it with the
additional "NO_CHECKSUM=yes" to the "make" command.

But the part I'm having most trouble with is that, just at the last part
of the installation, it suddenly comes up with 3 error signals, and then
stops! I  think that the main problem is actually within the
configuration of my Apache Web-server's CGI  ... something!?! I've
looked through the httpd.conf file for Apache, but can't find anything
wrong in it's CGI-sections.  Aparantly, the computer isn't able to
start  _any_ CGI applications ?!?

I wonder if I was maybe supposed to 'activate' the cgi-bin or some other
thing  for this purpose. Any suggestions on what I should be looking
for; or 'should have done'?

Thank you in advance,
Nash