Date:      Thu, 13 Nov 1997 17:41:21 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Pentium lockup fix in FreeBSD

> Some of us don't have time for newsgroups, especially consider the
> signal/noise ratio nowadays is about nil.  Send it to announce if you
> want us all to read it.

Sorry, if you want to know what I actually said then you'll have to
make the effort.  My posting wasn't announce material or I'd have
sent it there in the first place.

In any case, I'd be appreciative if people who have enough time to
react to Sean's version of events could also take the time to learn
the actual version by reading the newsgroups.  I know how bad the SNR
problems are there but I think you're also a big boy now, Nate, and
you can probably handle it.

						Jordan