Date:      10 Apr 2001 05:29:01 -0700
From:      Vicky@Vic.ky
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   a SMTP question

Hi guys, I setup QMAIL as a replacement for Sendmail, it works well.. but the problem now is.. when I send from the box to ouside (outgoing).. it work well.. but if I use Windows SMTP client such as Outlook Express, it wont send email.. and this is the error:

The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was '(DESTINATIONADDRESS)'. Subject 'test', Account: '(my_SMTP_ACCOUNT)', Server: '(my_SMTP_SERVER)', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 553, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

how to settle this down so I can send email from Outlook express??

Thanks
Regards,
Vicky