Date:      Thu, 1 May 1997 21:53:06 -0400 (EDT)
From:      NoSPAM <jack@kill.spammers.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Add LIVE Girls to your website!

I trust everyone in North America who has access to a public phone made
the obligatory, and in this case fruitful, scan for a toll free number.

What better way to pass the time of an airport layover than going from
phone to phone expressing your thanks to a spammer for the information.

On Thu, 1 May 1997 rich@vegasone.com wrote:

> Want to increase your profits by adding LIVE strippers to your adult website?
> If you need any additional information ask for Rich or Glenn..
>
> Rich Olson
> Virtual Net Productions
> OFFICE: 1-800-314-4285 or 1-702-360-4939
> E-MAIL: rich@vegasone.com

Jack O'Neill                    Finger jacko@diamond.xtalwind.net or
jack@xtalwind.net               http://www.xtalwind.net/~jacko/pubpgp.html
#include <std_disclaimers.h>    for my PGP key.
 PGP Key fingerprint = F6 C4 E6 D4 2F 15 A7 67   FD 09 E9 3C 5F CC EB CD