Date:      Mon, 26 Apr 2004 18:57:43 -0400
From:      Adam Weinberger <adamw@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Ben H." <strbenjr@yahoo.com>
Cc:        ports FBSD <freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: New port request...

[ removing questions@ from the Cc: list ]

>> (04.26.2004 @ 1848 PST): Ben H. said, in 1.0K: <<
>                  [ Netscape Directory Certificate CMS ]
>
> Is this the right list to write to to request a port to be created???
>
> I would like to request that some great "port-er" consider porting the following software:
>
>      http://sbsdownload.netscape.com/download/index.cgi
>
> I am going to take a stab at installing this depending simply upon the Linux Emulation and the included instructons.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
>
> If I made this request the wrong way please forgive me.
>
> Thanks!!!
> (Please reply directly since I am not a list member)
>
>> end of "New port request..." from Ben H. <<

You haven't said what program you want ported, nor have you given any
information about the software. Furthermore, you have provided a link to
a page with links to 6 different applications and nothing else. I
haven't a clue what it is that you're asking to be ported... a little
help, please.

# Adam

--
Adam Weinberger