Date:      Mon, 07 Jun 2010 00:47:32 +0300
From:      Kaya Saman <SamanKaya@netscape.net>
To:        Matthew Seaman <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Torrentflux and Zabbix Apache Include files??

Just in response to the "there are other better web servers then Apache"
comment!

What are they??

I mean I always use Apache although I do know of light_http and I have
tested the Sun Java Web Server once which I felt was pretty awsome but
don't know if supports virtual hosting or can be used for commercial web
serving either which is something I would really like to investigate!

I guess it's similar to ISC's Bind. There are many other DNS servers out
there all with different strengths and weaknesses but the difference
between the most popular amongst the general folk and what's better for
large scale enterprise clustered environments.

Regards,

Kaya