Date:      Mon, 07 Jan 2002 21:18:02 -0800
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
To:        TD790@aol.com
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Oh my god, Google has a USENET archive going back to 1981!

TD790@aol.com wrote:
> Think they have the code to the C64 "supermon" assembler? I spend 3 evenings
> poking it in from Compute! and now I can't find the cassette anywhere.

I have that somewhere.  I also have the "Compute!" with it in
it.  8-).  If you want to download it, you can get it from
here:

	http://www.ffd2.com/fridge/programs/supermon.s

I also have "Aztec C" for the C64.  I'd give you a copy, but
that would violate the license, since mine's paid for... 8^p.

	http://www.ffd2.com/fridge/

Is a pretty good C64 resource... see also:

	http://www.funet.fi/pub/cbm/

...it has all the Waterloo stuff, among other things (schematics,
ROM firmware images, etc.).  BASIC, FORTAN, Pascal, APL, COBOL...

8-) 8-)

-- Terry