Date:      Thu, 22 Oct 2009 10:17:33 +0200 (SAST)
From:      wayne@diamatrix.co.za (Wayne Diamond)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org (freebsd-questions@freebsd.org)
Subject:   Thank You for surfing the MyListManager website.

DiaMatrix

 Dial-Up "http://www.diamatrix.co.za/internet-connectivity/dial-up-packages.html", IS ADSL "http://www.diamatrix.co.za/internet-connectivity/is-adsl-packages.html", SAIX ADSL "http://www.diamatrix.co.za/internet-connectivity/saix-adsl-packages.html"

 Domain Registration "http://www.diamatrix.co.za" | Website Hosting "http://www.diamatrix.co.za/hosting/hosting-packages.html" | Web Development "http://www.diamatrix.co.za/website-design-services/services-offered.html"

 Email newsletter marketing "http://www.mylistmanager.co.za" | List management  "http://www.mylistmanager.co.za"| Bulk SMS Marketing "http://www.mylistmanager.co.za"

   "http://www.mylistmanager.co.za/cgi-bin/uls/uls_admin.cgi?register"

 Thank You for surfing the MyListManager website.

 Now that you have had a look at the MyListManager site, I'd like to offer you the facility to try out our fantastic features at absolutely no cost to you for an unlimited time!

Explore the possibilities of marketing your products or services to hundreds of thousands of potential clients with a few clicks!
See how easily your customer lists can be managed!
Send out newsletters, competitions and surveys!
Monitor the results of your endeavors with our automatic statistical analysis!
Log onto MyList Manager "http://www.mylistmanager.co.za/cgi-bin/uls/uls.cgi?ako=OXXDYOXDaksjXXsXs" to see our current list of features; or click below to try it out in an *unlimited time, no-strings-attached trial. (* Terms and Conditions Apply)

DiaMatrix has great things planned for 2009, keep an eye out on the DiaMatrix sites "http://www.diamatrix.co.za" for many exciting new developments. MyList Manager "http://www.mylistmanager.co.za" is already sporting a Great New SMS System, and DiaMatrix will proudly be introducing many new services over the next few months.

Other Services that DiaMatrix Offers

Website Design "http://www.diamatrix.co.za/website-design-services/services-offered.html"
Website Hosting "http://www.diamatrix.co.za/linux-website-hosting/hosting-packages.html"
ADSL (Broadband) "http://www.diamatrix.co.za/internet-connectivity/is-adsl-packages.html"
MyListManager (Bulk Email & SMS'ing) "http://www.mylistmanager.co.za"

Let me know if I can help with anything from creating a website for you to automating your email marketing.

 MYLIST MANAGER

 Email marketing taken

 to a new level

 Bulk Emailing

 Bulk Sms’ing

 Autoresponders

 Subscriber Management

 Community’s

 Blogs

 Article Central

 Subscribe Central

 www.mylistmanager.co.za  "http://www.mylistmanager.co.za"

 WEBSITE HOSTING

 Bronze Package, our most popular SME Package.

 Hard Disk Quota 1 000 MB

 Monthly Traffic 2 000 MB

 25 email accounts

 Includes

Autoresponders

Webstats

Database facility

 Webmail

 Email Spam Filter

 Anti-Virus Scanning
 For only R125.00 Ex Vat pm

 Click here to find out more

 WEBSITE DESIGN SERVICES

 Leaders in the design of Content Management Systems (CMS)

 Click here to view our Portfolio "http://www.diamatrix.co.za/website-design-services/our-portfolio.html"

 Click here to request a Quotation "http://www.diamatrix.co.za/website-design-services/quotation-request.html"

  "http://www.mylistmanager.co.za/cgi-bin/uls/uls_admin.cgi?register"

 Regards,

Regards,

Wayne Diamond.

 © 2009 DiaMatrix. 	 All Rights Reserved.

  1 Zuid Street | Johannesburg | South Africa | 2192

  Tel: 0861 100 698 | Fax: 0866 862 444

 sales@diamatrix.co.za "mailto:%20sales@diamatrix.co.za"

  www.diamatrix.co.za "http://www.diamatrix.co.za"

 www.mylistmanager.co.za "http://www.mylistmanager.co.za"