Date:      Wed, 24 Sep 1997 16:57:30 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Joe \"Marcus\" Clarke" <jmcla@ocala.cs.miami.edu>
To:        "Jeffrey M. Dominiak" <jmdomini@bigfoot.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Gateway and PPP

It's REAL easy to do.  You need to enable gateway in /etc/sysconfig /
/etc/rc.conf.  That is,

enable_gateway=YES

Then you just configure a dial-on demand ppp entry, and use the ppp
-auto -alias <sysname>.  To get it going.  For more detailed info, check
out the Pendantic PPP docs on the Documentation page off the FreeBSD
homepage.

-Joe Clarke