Date:      Sat, 6 May 95 22:49:16 MDT
From:      terry@cs.weber.edu (Terry Lambert)
To:        tom@haven.uniserve.com (Tom Samplonius)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: PCI question

>   What are the pros and cons of level vs edge triggered interrupts?

One can run multiple cards (per the PCI spec and per the Intel OEM
products division SMP box implementation) and the other needs an
interrupt per slot, in violation of the spec and impossible on
some hardware (like the Intel OEM products division SMP box).

					Terry Lambert
					terry@cs.weber.edu
---
or previous employers.