Date:      Mon, 04 Jun 2001 20:05:40 -0400
From:      Mark DuPrey <skippyd@telocity.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Many thanks

I posted a few days ago with problems with my Vaio and a Linksys
ethernet card. Despite help I was unable to get that combination to
work. The good news is that changing cards has gotten me on my network.
Many thanks to those who posted suggestions, especially Warner Losh and
Greg Smith.

If at a later date anyone wants to continue troubleshooting in the
interest of preventing anyone else from having this (rather unlikely)
problem, I'd certainly be willing to assist. Thanks again, all.

Mark DuPrey
skippyd@telocity.com