Date:      Wed, 07 Jun 1995 12:55:51 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Experimental directory on freefall - please populate!

One of our long-standing ideas has been to put on the CDROM a bunch
goodies that aren't ready for prime-time but are nonetheless still of
interest to lots of folks.  Well, it's finally happening!

I've got some entries of my own already (doom, netipx, etc) and would
like to solicit more, so if you've got some cool stuff that you've
been wishing could be put *somewhere* on the FreeBSD CD, here's
your chance!

The format is:

ftp://freefall.cdrom.com/pub/incoming/experimental/<dir>/{..files.., README}

Which is to say that there's a writable incoming/experimental
directory on freefall now and I'd like all entries under it (please!)
to be in their own subdirs.  Each subdir should have a README
explaining just what the bits are and (if possible) how to install
them.

Whatever's in that directory in the next 48 hours or so will be on
the CD!

Thanks!

					Jordan