Date:      Thu, 22 Jan 2004 14:35:09 -0800 (PST)
From:      Richard Bejtlich <richard_bejtlich@yahoo.com>
To:        Darren Reed <avalon@caligula.anu.edu.au>
Cc:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: interface bonding

--- Darren Reed <avalon@caligula.anu.edu.au> wrote:
> I'm curious, can you use netgraph, like this or
> similar, to make
> sf2/sf3 redundant interfaces on the same LAN ?
> (Load balancing
> traffic in/out of an NFS server, say.)
>
> Darren

Hi Darren,

I think that's the real purpose behind ng_one2many:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=ng_one2many&apropos=0&sektion=0&manpath=FreeBSD+4.9-stable&format=html

My interest has always been combining tap transmit
outputs, so I haven't tried it.

I do plan to test Ruslan's new code that addresses the
double-packet issue, once I have the time to work with
my 4-stable box.

Sincerely,

Richard
http://www.taosecurity.com