Date:      Wed, 20 Jan 1999 23:47:47 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, Luoqi Chen <luoqi@watermarkgroup.com>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: panic: vinvalbuf: dirty bufs (during reboot, several times)

:<I said>
:    Ah, excellent.  If my tests of Luoqi's fix work, I'll commit it as
:    part of my big VM commit to -4.x, and also commit this and a few
:    other simple VM bug fixes to -3.x.

    Oops, there is still something broken.   I think getblk() needs to be
    reorganized completely, there are still cases where B_CACHE gets cleared
    and B_DELWRI can leak through without getting comitted.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>