Date:      Tue, 2 Dec 2003 11:26:12 -0500
From:      Bob Collins <bobc@anything-inc.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   GIS server and client?

I am unfortunately running ESRI's ArcIMS GIS server on M$ 2000 server
and would like to move it to FreeBSD. So, the question is; are there any
known GIS servers that run on FBSD as well as clients?

I am not afraid of hard work and troubles installing, but sure would
like to do this. I also know ESRI's ArcIMS runs on Red Hat, but I would
rather not do that if possible. I want to stick with FreeBSD.

Any and all suggestions, as related to the questions ;-) are
appreciated. Thanks

--
Bob