Date:      Thu, 9 Mar 2006 13:05:05 +0100
From:      Joerg Pernfuss <elessar@bsdforen.de>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: installworld: Error 'audit group' missing ;	UPDATING is incomplete!

--Sig_.T67uVbh4qz2hMBSPQlsWm8

On Thu, 9 Mar 2006 10:18:03 +0100
"Jack Raats" <jack@jarasoft.net> wrote:

> Is it true when I use the merge option that some groups will be over=20
> written? example the wheel group will became empty except root...

Only if you choose to do so.
The merge function from mergemaster shows you a comparison, your old
wheel entry, and the default (with only root). Now if you choose to
go with the default one, of course wheel near empty - that's what
you wanted after all.

> If it save only to add the audit group
> Hove to add this group?

It might be: m l l l r l l l i

Regards,
	Joerg

--=20
| /"\   ASCII ribbon   |  GnuPG Key ID | e86d b753 3deb e749 6c3a |
| \ / campaign against |    0xbbcaad24 | 5706 1f7d 6cfd bbca ad24 |
|  X    HTML in email  |  Now featuring a brand new GPG-Key!      |
| / \     and news     |  Please update your keyring.             |