Date:      Sat, 20 Nov 2004 21:00:33 +1100
From:      Bernard FUENTES <fuentes@lagoon.nc>
To:        Jens Haeuser <jenshaeuser@arcor.de>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: X installation.

Hi,
=20
Thanks a lot.
After a check up, the standard configuration of sysinstall has setup
very well my X server. But, when I start the X server, this not with
Gnome, but with TWM !!!
Nevertheless, Gnome have been installed.=20
How to modify the X server config ?

Bernard.

Le samedi 20 novembre 2004 =E0 09:40 +0000, Jens Haeuser a =E9crit :
> Hi,
>=20
> maybe you should do that from the console after installing the packages..=
..
> just type xorgcfg  and it will try to setup your X server... (tip: try to=
 make your mouse working in sysinstall before doing that). Save the configu=
ration in xorgcfg and you are ready to start gnome.....