Date:      Tue, 18 Apr 2006 16:05:37 +0100 (BST)
From:      Rhys Sage <rhys_sage@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Several questions

1. Will FreeBSD run on my Compaq Presario V2570NR
(Athlon 64, 512mb DDR, WIFI and several interesting
desktop buttons by Compaq)?

2. Does FreeBSD come with a GUI or is it compatible
with the Athene GUI?

3. Is there any software for FreeBSD that will read
Canon CR2 files from my Canon XT?

4. Is it possible to run Mac OSX software on FreeBSD?

My questions are because I want to transfer from
Windows XP and to maintain my OpenOffice,
PhotoProcessing and internet capabilities, while not
using a virus magnet like Windows. (also keeps my 8
year old from trying to load CDs of games behind my back.

Switch an email account to Yahoo! Mail, you could win FIFA World Cup tickets. http://uk.mail.yahoo.com