Date:      Tue, 13 Jun 2000 10:13:21 EDT
From:      PRInfowire@cs.com
To:        PRInfowire@cs.com
Subject:   Snowboards

Did You Get Through Y2K ALIVE?

Last year I contacted you regarding using snowboards for advertising,
promotions and corporate premium programs. At that time you showed some
interest, but for one reason or another, you decided to forgo the opportunity
until "next year". It's that time again and I just thought I would drop you a
line to let you know that http://www.vertekmfg.com has become the most sought
after manufacturer of custom promo/advert snowboards. Our experience working
with corporations has given us a comprehensive understanding of corporate
promotions and client/advertiser bureaucracy.

Even more so than last year, the potential is enormous. Last year alone, the
sport and the number of participants grew 60% over 1999-'99. Take a moment to
visit our website at http://www.vertekmfg.com , or email me direct at the
address below with any questions you might have regarding the opportunity. If
your question is "price" related, visit Vertek's quote page at:
http://wwwvertekmfg.com/quote.htm  You can also view a small selection of
past and present clients (and boards) at: http://www.vertekmfg.com/clients.htm

I look forward to sharing the details with you. Again, please be cognizant of
the time factor we are working with. Due to the custom nature of these fun
premiums, a project (large or small) will still take 90 - 120+ days- start to
delivery.

B r y a n  D a m o n, PRI
For Vertek Manufacturing, Inc
Toll Free 1-888-9 MY BOARD

We regret if you have received this information in error, or if this
information was sent to an incorrect address. We always do our best to update
and purge our company data files. From time to time, some slip through the
cracks. If you would be so kind to forward it on to the correct recipient or
department head it would be greatly appreciated. If you wish to be excluded
from future mailings, use our Toll Free number, or reply with the word
"remove" as a subject header. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience
an incorrectly addressed email may have caused you and we appreciate your
patience while we resolve the matter.

"Thanks!"
PRInfowire