Date:      Tue, 7 Aug 2001 17:30:07 +0200
From:      frankie@fini.sk
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Compaq Proliant 2500 + FreeBSD 4.3

On Tue, Aug 07, 2001 at 04:53:46PM +0200, Fabrizio Ravazzini wrote:
> Hello all, has anyone installed FreeBSD 4.3 on a
> Compaq Proliant 2500?
> Do I have to make some boot floppies or can I boot the
> machine with the installation cdrom?
> The scsi array is a 2SL-SMART Array.
> If I have to make the floppies where can I find the
> documentation which can help me ?
> Thanks in advance
Installed it a month ago, did not have a problem yet. I didn't need any
floppies or anything else - booted from the CD, pressed Enter (and
various other keys) several times and it worked.
				Miso&Frankie

--
The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get
as smart as men but that we will meanwhile agree to meet