Date:      Tue, 15 Apr 2008 18:19:54 -0700
From:      Yuri <yuri@rawbw.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Copy-paste is broken in KDE?

I am seeing occasionally that selected text isn't being copied into the
clipboard and isn't available for subsequent paste (with the middle
mouse button).
In most cases it works, maybe in <1% cases it doesn't,  still enough to
make it annoying.

Also for example I am not able to copy the selected text in the
previously sent message in skype-2.0.0.68 (Linux app) to the clipboard
and paste it to thunderbird.
But if I first paste it to the shell window and copy again it then
pastes to thunderbird ok.

Anybody observes these kind of copy-paste problems?

Are they known issues?

I am using KDE 3.5.8 and FreeBSD 7.0-STABLE

Yuri